South Texas Speedway

We are rained out for Saturday night, August 23.

We will be racing Friday August 29 and the ASCS Outlaw Sprint Cars will be racing at STS also.

We will also be racing on Sunday August 31.

Plan to be there. South Texas Speedway THE Place to be on Saturday Nights.

Thanks,

Marcia

Five days out from the ASCS show at STS and the website...as is usual...says nothing to promote the event. It is consistently outdated...and the schedule still shows IMCA sanctioned modifieds for the rest of the season.

For race fans that live in the office Monday through Friday...the website is really the only way they get information on the track.

The following is an updated schedule. Hope this will help you. I try to post on TSZ if there are any changes immediately. If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time: 549-8046. I am Marcia Brownlee, Director of Scoring for STS. Thank you for your continued support of STS.

August 16th – Valvoline Express Care / Carribean Car Wash Night at the Races – IMCA Sport Mods, Hobby, Pure Stock, Bomber, Go-karts

August 23rd – Outlaw Modifieds, IMCA Sport Mods, Pure Stock, Bomber, Go-karts

August 29th – Miller Lite presents the ASCS Outlaw Sprint Tour, Outlaw Modifieds, Non Sanctioned Limited Modifieds, Pure Stocks, Go-karts

August 31st – Labor Day Shootout – Outlaw Modifieds, IMCA Southern SportMods, Hobby, Pure Stock, Bomber, Go-karts

September 6th – Night of Destruction

September 13th – Valvoline Express Care - Outlaw Modifieds, IMCA Southern Sportmods, Hobby, Pure Stocks, Bombers, Go-karts

September 20th – Outlaw Modifieds, IMCA Sport Mods, Hobby, Pure Stock, Bomber, Go-karts

September 27th – Access Ford Last Night of Points - IMCA Sport Mods, Hobby, Pure Stock, Bomber, Go-karts

October 11th - Outlaw Modifieds, IMCA Sport Mods, Pure Stock, Bomber, Go-karts

October 25th - Outlaw Modifieds, IMCA Sport Mods, Pure Stock, Bomber, Go-karts

November 8th - Outlaw Modifieds, IMCA Sport Mods, Enduro, Go-Karts

November 22nd – South Texas Go-Kart Nationals – All about the kids!

Thanks Marcia. We appreciate your efforts to keep our Texas Speed Zone members up to date with South Texas Speedway news and results.

We have respected Owen's request to remove the STS forum from TXSZ, but miss the lively discussions.

Nick

Marcia - Can you touch base with Owen for me and let me know on this forum if the Pures for Sunday night will incorporate cars from others tracks like the races STS has done for the other holiday weekend Sunday night shows in the past. Will try to recruit some for a drive over if so.

Thanks in advance

-Monty

Monty,

I have spoken with Owen. He says the Edna Bombers can come race both nights with the STS Pure Stocks.

I have many of you already registered with our track. If you haven't registered, there is a registration form on-line at the STS Forum and you can e-mail to me at marcialynn28@yahoo.com .

Thanks,

Marcia

Archived