TSRS WEBSIGHT

racerjim2

Hey everyone! I am not certain what has happened to the website, but I can assure you that it is being worked on! You guys know how computers are! See you in march! Good luck drivers, and crews, I am sure you are all very busy, making those cars look good and run fast! Good luck TSRS!

TSRS Pit steward!

Remember, this is the week the TSRS officials and drivers, and their families, are on a ski trip. If there were a glitch, there may not be anyone here to deal with it this week. They'll be back next week, and probably take care of it then.

Chuck, do you know anything about it?

Thanks guys I was wondering if I were the only one that had problems with the sight and I hope tTSRS continues to have a web sight .If anyone gets some info please let me know

Remember, this is the week the TSRS officials and drivers, and their families, are on a ski trip. If there were a glitch, there may not be anyone here to deal with it this week. They'll be back next week, and probably take care of it then.

Chuck, do you know anything about it?

TQ,

I believe you've hit the nail on the head of this one. However, I myself was a little surprised at what comes up when you "dial up" the web site..but, there's nothing I can do, so give it a short time and I'm SURE the site will be back in order.

Received this email from Mary Ann:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey everyone, we are 43 Texas Super Racing Series have a great time in Keystone, wish you were all here! Wednesday is the "Big TSRS Ski Competition". We have the TSRS Trophy & all. They are even scored by transponders! We will keep you all informed on the winner!

Checked my emails and it appears there is a problem with the new website, looked great for a couple of days... Wynn is working on it on Monday morning, hope to get it back going SOON!

Thanks,

Mary Ann Naumann

Founder/Director

MAN Racing Promotions

Proud to Present:

Texas Super Racing Series

Archived