THR race updates

Mona

I didn't get to make it to the race last night & was sure hoping that I could get some race updates on line. Let's just say I got spoiled. Didn't really know how much you miss them till they are not there.

I guess I just can't miss anymore races.

I plan or resuming the live updates after I return from Maine since my "friend" seems to be laying low these days... We have a pretty good idea who did what and I don't expect this individual will feel much like threatening folks for a while.

I will be back on August 21 and will make every effort to provide live updates thereafter.

Nick

I plan or resuming the live updates after I return from Maine since my "friend" seems to be laying low these days... We have a pretty good idea who did what and I don't expect this individual will feel much like threatening folks for a while.

I will be back on August 21 and will make every effort to provide live updates thereafter.

Nick

GREAT NEWS!! You have been missed Nick

I'd just be happy with a job......if it weren't for Greg and Candace Dinsmore helping/sponsoring my gas money, I would have a hard time going to Pleasanton on Friday night. Then things, namely me, could really get ugly...... there's another variable that I lost recently too......but.......oh well.......fecal matter occurs..... :(

I was fortunate enough that my ex-boss gave me the vinyl siding to reskin my house with before he closed the doors on the business.

Archived