JUST GOT A CALL FROM MY BROTHER THAT BOBBY IS IN THE VICTORIA HOSPITAL ...HE HAD A HEART ATTACK SATERDAY ..AND WILL NEED A PACE MAKER .. HE RACES THE TPS #9 .AND HAS ONLY BEEN ABLE TO COMPETE TWICE THIS YEAR ..HE RACED IN MARCH AT RED RIVER AND BURNT A CLUTCH .AND RACED THE 26 TH AT THUNDERHILL AND BURNT ANOTHER CLUTCH .. IN BETWEEN THE TWO RACES HE HIT A DEER WHILE ON HIS HARLEY .BROKE HIS HAND AND HAD OTHER INJURES HE HAD TO OVER COME ..AND NOW THIS .... GET WELL MY FRIEND YOUR RACEN FAMILY IS PULLING FOR YOU TO COME OUT ON THE TOP END ...

"Oldtimer" - Since you broke the story about TPS #9 Bobby Burrows of Yorktown having a heart attack, it would be a service to all TPS Members if you kept us up-dated regarding Bobby's condition in the coming weeks.

Get well soon Bobby.

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

"Oldtimer" - </b> Since you broke the story about TPS #9 Bobby Burrows of Yorktown having a heart attack, it would be a service to all TPS Members if you kept us up-dated regarding Bobby's condition in the coming weeks.

Get well soon Bobby.

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

I LL LET EVERYONE KNOW AS SOON AS I KNOW SOMETHING MORE ..ILL TRY AND GET IN TOUCH WITH BOBBY TOMORROW ..

I dont know the guy but I sure wish him the best. With modern technology the way it is, he'll probably be better than new. :)

Cory

Same here..our best to Bobby B.

Archived