Lightning Strikes Twice At Devil's Bowl for Team Waller

rebelracewriter

Lightning Strikes Twice At Devil's Bowl for Team Waller

Wild Bill led all 15 laps in route to collect the checkers Saturday Night in the Super Sprint division.

This makes the second feature win for the team this year. We have had 2 wins and a top 5 in the last 3 weeks.

The track was in super condition for the heat race and the car seemed like it was on rails because I never had to lift off the throttle. I just floored it and tried to steer the car as smoothly as possible to keep the momentum rolling.

For the feature, the track surface had dried in the middle, but it still had a top and low groove. This allowed me to get out in front and pass lapped cars. There was one caution for a spinning car and on the restart I was worried that someone would try to pass me in turn one. I must have got the jump on the restart because I never heard or saw another car. The car was sticking so well that I was able to vary my line and try the high or low line to see which was faster. At the end of the race, I had built up about a 4 car lead.

We celebrated on the front straightaway with all the fans until the track turned the lights out on us!

I will be sending all you sponsors some photos soon, so watch your mailbox.

We are so lucky to have so many good companies on board this year and I am grateful to each and every one of you. You guys are the best because you put your money where your mouth is and support local racing. Thanks.

Lubrication Engineers

Pro Racer Supply

Kay's Magic Quilting

Duke's Tree Service

Woods Outdoor Sports Guide

Denso Aftermarket

Super Shox

Smith Bros Pushrods

Bardahl

Bell Helmets

See you at the track.

Bill Waller