T P S race this weekend

hey oldtimer , hows the weather down their ? we plan on beeing their this weekend as i promised you ! been looking forward to seeing all the drivers and officials again ! we found a pretty good campsite in san marcos . we will be at thunder hill on friday for the open practice . hope my toyota likes the track so i can really show my hand !

hey oldtimer , hows the weather down their ? we plan on beeing their this weekend as i promised you ! been looking forward to seeing all the drivers and officials again ! we found a pretty good campsite in san marcos . we will be at thunder hill on friday for the open practice . hope my toyota likes the track so i can really show my hand !

david you may want to watch out for all the road construction and the cops just came form their it is hotter than hell.

its wet and windy .. bad stuff comes and goes fast but hasnt been as bad as i thought it could be .... then again im only in one part of town near the malls ..my wife has gotten hammered across town ..so depends on where your located ..a few tornato's and some flooded streets .but all in all i think cc will be ok ..im just wondering how gb thumper is doing ..his little town is getting hit hard ..just north of the border .

glad everything is ok , would hate for you and those pintos not to be at kyle . my car is ready to go , i may be forced to show my hand ..... finally !!! you better be at the drivers meeting too !

i put these hoosiers on my car and it started smilin back at me ! :D , do we get paid for this race ?

we cant wait to get their mike ! can i pit by sergio ? he is the man !

Archived