Newset issue of RAT Traxx hits the streets

rebelracewriter

The new Rat Traxx Magazine under Christine Parks hit the streets today. Included are coverage from the Fall Classic @ HOT Spwy., Southern Challenge @ Abilene Spwy., Miller Modified Nationals @ Rio Grande Spwy., and I-37 Spwy's. Turkey Shootout and Winter Series race #1.

Also included are schedules from the five pavement touring series, and a few tracks. Several pictures, stories and articles, some from TSZ members, and points standing for the dwarf cars and Texana Raceway are featured.

I will have the new issue with me, hopefully at the FASCAR meeting in SA tomorrow(if the creek don't rise!), I-37 Spwy., Abilene Spwy. for the Icebreaker and possibly the Fast 50/Topless 100 at Cowtown Spwy. in January and February.

Christine will be in Houston this weekend and will have them at the TOBA Banquet. Bartell Motorsports will have copies available in their part trailer at Bellmead Spwy. as they start their Winter Series on Sunday. Though Mother Nature is not cooperating at this time.

The paper is still free when picked up at any of the locations that distribute it, or subscriptions are available to have it delivered to your home. You can contact Christine at RatTraxx@att.net for cost info.

Archived