July 19 Super Stocks and All Classes

gary2

Just wanted to let all the drivers, Super stocks and all the other classes that the 19th is creaping up on us quick,I got 2 Bomber drivers commited to a bike or two themselfs,That would be outstanding to see every kid that comes to watch sat to take a bike home. THANKS TO ALL it will be a good night for the kids

The CK Racing team has two new bikes we're bringing on the 19th. This will be our 4th year to donate some bicycles from our team.

A quote from Winston Churchill "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".

Although our family has three specific charitable organizations we support, we would never miss the opportunity to donate the bicycles for this event. It is one of the most heart-warming things we get to do each year.

I understand that some of the drivers in the different classes go in together and provide bicycles as a class. Looks like the Super Stocks may be the benchmark to follow this year on that.

And you're right Gary, the 19th is on us quick!

11 Days

I'm one of the Bombers bringing a bike for sure. I'm counting them down. 6 days and a wake up ill be off this boat and ready to race..

ROBERT

• 2 weeks later...

Total count ended up at 63 from what we counted. Man that was impressive. Took a little while to give them away. We counted 25 minutes involved to give the 63 bikes away, so that wasn't actually too bad. I'd of loved to see every kid get a new bike. As best I could tell from the bucket we drew from, just under 50% won a bike.

I know my nephew sure was happy when his number was called, its was his birthday as well, and his mom and dad had come from Dallas for birthday festivities, his dad flew in from Siberia Russia, got off the plane after being up for 18 hours, drove straight from Dallas to the race track, My son had also flown in from Washington state as well, and even my mother who is 68 years old and don’t like loud noise came from Houston, so it was an awesome night at the Vlracing camp. Has to be the best night at the track for me and my family ever!

Victor Lindsey

Archived