Thank to so many

Thank you to MARY ANN and THR, for allowing me to sit in the a/c. More than anything I wanted to be out in the pit area with B-Rocket and the #29 car, but one of the last orders the Doc gave me before he let me out of the hospital for my weeklong home pass was to stay OUT of the sun and the heat. So I am thankful for the a/c spot I was given to sit and watch the races.

Thank you to Anthony Gordon for the trophy. It means a great deal to me, I am very proud of you, that was a great win.

Thank you to the Stanley (#92) family. Ya'll have all done so much for B-Rock and the car, and for me.

Thanks to the Spreens as well.

Thanks to all of you who sent hopes, well wishes, and prayers. Thanks to those of you who came by for a visit, called, and sent cards. It all helped. I was in the hospital for 33 days (longer than expected) and I know that I have to go back soon for more chemo, hopefully this time the stay wont be as long.

Thanks to B-ROCKET for running that POSSESSED # 29 car, it has a mind of its own, and I am sorry that we cant get it figured out to run a WHOLE race at peak speed. Sorry that I'm so emotional too, its the meds Im on. One of these days when I get off this medication, I'll be normal again.

I have met so many really good and caring people at racing events, and I am so thankful for you all.

Melinda Helton

a.k.a. missmindy

to many times we get mad over symple things . our car is also not running a whole race full throtle .has been for three races ..and sometimes i .we forget its a sport and just a small problem .considering what you have gone through aswell as others ..thanks for reminding me its only a sport ..hope your next stay is really short and you get well really soon .i havent met you but i can tell you are loved and missed by many .hope someday to meet you ...god speed ....

Thanks ya'll. Following drs orders is tough sometimes, all the things I wanna do that I cant.

Charlie... I was in the hospital for 33 days!!!!!!!!! Hmmmm... ??

OT, being diagnosed with leukemia was tough, but the hardest thing about it was NOT being home with my kids. It sux being sick, but being away from home is worse.

Yeah racing is a sport, and sometimes we all take it tooo serious, but it is a passion we have, and I'll always want the car to run good for B-Rocket, he is my (adult) kid. and you always want the best for your kids no matter their age.

Mindy

SORRY ABOUT THAT NUMBER :( I KNOW IT HAD TO BE HELL, WHEN I WAS 13 I SPENT 32 DAYS IN THE HOSPITAL, I WILL NEVER FORGET IT, ONE THING IS FOR SURE I BETCHA THAT WHOLE FLOOR KNOWS WHO MISS MINDY IS :lol: WE WILL SEE YOU TONIIGHT. ;)

Mindy,

I was so glad you made it to the track. I have been wondering about you. I was afraid to go by again after your chemo, since I am around sick people all the time. I didn't want to take something in to you. I know, I should have at least called.

I am wishing the best for you. If you need anything, just give me a call. Many get well wishes to you.

Mona

210-844-8448

Archived