TPS's RICO GUTIRREZ

NeilTPS Posted Yesterday, 10:14 PM

Oldtimer: Upon receiving the news of his motorcycle accident, Bobby Burrows get well card was signed on April 12 and was sent to him on April 13.

Two get well cards, one for former TPS driver and current sponsor Steve Foster and Rico's get well card was announced and signed at the May 31 TPS Drivers Meeting. Perhaps you didn't attend, as usual .

Their get well cards were mailed to them June 1.

whhooooop

there it is oldtimer

now what ya got to say

ouch ..i got my answer .lol i didnt see that one ..must have been working on the cars ..so zoom thats what i have to say ....take it or leave it .thats my story and sticking to it ..now get off your lazy behind and come out and race .. im not driveing neil and i dont want to fall asleep .but i do hear somethings at the meetings ..maybe ill attend some later ..seeeeeeeee yah saterday ...

And Rico, the BBQing is all yours. Nobody does it better. Seems we didn't have too may takers on the ghetto burgers :lol::lol::lol:

hey that was good ghetto what ever it was ..just to much going on tobe hungry ..thought aboult it on the way home .got really hungry ..what i did eat was good ..for what ever it was .lol ..

Lalo do all the work? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

ROFLMAO :lol::lol::lol:

im lol.lol.lol.lol with you .he works alittle on the car at the races just to show he can do it .and also make poeple think he can do it ..just a show ..we all know who the back bone of that car is ..GO RICO GOOOO RICO ..

• 3 weeks later...
Rico, Good to hear you doing Ok. See yall soon. The Dishman's

he is out at cc tonight ..cant keep him down and he will be at kyle next week from what he told me ..alittle sore .but alot better ..see you soon does that say you are comeing back to race ..

Archived