Redskin Racing?

zoom

I wonder what if any affect Joe Gibbs going back to coach the redskins will have on his racing enterprise.

I also wonder how long before Joe Gibbs gets a belly full of the owner Snyder.

hhhmmmm?

Gibb's son runs the day to day racing operations already, so that end will not be affected.

As for Snyder, I imagine Gibbs laid out explicit details on how much "interference" he wanted from the owner. If Snyder has any brains at all, he'll sit back and count his cash and let Gibbs handle football.

Anyone else notice that Cowboys owner Jones was rather quiet this year compared to previous seasons?

Things are quite well at Gibbs Racing...

J.D. Gibbs, his oldest son, will run the day-to-day, and will have help from Jimmy Makar..Both Bobby Labonte and Tony Stewart are signed for the next 5 years, their sponsors are locked in, the crew chiefs are signed to long-term contracts...

Plus, things are solid on the Busch team level for JGR as well...

This is Joe Gibbs being the consumate professional that he is..taking on a new challenge..the Skins-Cowboys' rivalry just took 5 steps up, and the Skins WILL BE in the playoffs within 2 years...

WOO HOOO!!!! Joe Gibbs back as head coach of the Redskins, the only thing that could make me happier is a racing sponsor! LOL

I have been a SKINS fan FOREVER! Met Joe Gibbs in person at training camp in Carlisle, Penn. when he was coaching before. That was when Joe Theisman was playing. I was like 11 at the time and drug Joe Theisman off the first steps of the bus to get his autograph. Joe Gibbs mentioned about me and my mom were great fans because we wore every SKINS stuff we had to camp that day. When we told him we were from Texas, he laughed and said those are the best fans to have. That was one of the coolest things from my childhood, no wonder I am a Labonte fan! LOL

They needed to turn something around because they played aweful these past few seasons. The SKINS are coming back and will be in the playoffs soon!

Just my happy 2 cents worth, cant wait until next football season! WOO HOO!

Archived