texas pro sedans

to all the drivers and officials from the texas pro sedans : thanks again for letting us locals run in your race! you guys are so much fun to run with and be around ! glad i got to know some of yall better ! sergio , is was good pitting next to you ! i told all my buddies i pitted next to the 2007 pro sedan points champion ! wow! it was an honor ! mike , lalo , lisa and jessie , good visiting with yall at the motel ! hank , thanks for the shade ! mike , my wife cooked out for you , we had plenty for you , but if you dont make the drivers meetings why should i expect you to make the cookout ? ha ha ! mike merrell , if i ever make it to kyle ill look you up ! thanks for the invite ! you guys have a first class racing series , glad yall let me be part of it ! neil keep up the good work , see you in october ! old timer ,maybe in october ill talk to josh for you and get some tips on how to get your pintos around our track ! ha ha ! thanks again ! david wright

David, thanks for your kind words. It was a little wild and crazy Saturday night-but great people welcoming us again to RRS. One of the local drivers helped me load my car and told me-"I didn't think anything could hurt that car!" ...... I really like the track - so maybe my third trip in October will work out!

Sergio

to all the drivers and officials from the texas pro sedans : thanks again for letting us locals run in your race! you guys are so much fun to run with and be around ! glad i got to know some of yall better ! sergio , is was good pitting next to you ! i told all my buddies i pitted next to the 2007 pro sedan points champion ! wow! it was an honor ! mike , lalo , lisa and jessie , good visiting with yall at the motel ! hank , thanks for the shade ! mike , my wife cooked out for you , we had plenty for you , but if you dont make the drivers meetings why should i expect you to make the cookout ? ha ha ! mike merrell , if i ever make it to kyle ill look you up ! thanks for the invite ! you guys have a first class racing series , glad yall let me be part of it ! neil keep up the good work , see you in october ! old timer ,maybe in october ill talk to josh for you and get some tips on how to get your pintos around our track ! ha ha ! thanks again ! david wright

very funny david ..i dont need anyones help with that track ..car was alot better than it has been all year .. driver was very happy with the handleing part ...have something to work with now .soooooo i say you dont want us on top of our game next time ..it may get alittle windy when jessie blows by you ..lol ...we have something for everyone ..just get that darn monkey off our back .and see what we really have ..... what ever that maybe ....sergio glad your outlook is good ..we fumed over this weekend and now time to get over it and fix our cars ..lets see a new wire here and a new one there .and and ....... david .i promiss ill get some food from you next tim,e .thanks for cooking .just didnt have the time to eat ..i only ate one piece of lalos food early and one after we loaded ..thats a new one for me ..btw david .biggest pay check you ever had from racen ..lol

oldtimer , did yall get paid ? dang i missed out on that ! i would race for free just to get a chance to run with you guys ! tell jesse thanks for the push , thats the fastest i have ever gone around that track ! now i know how # 27 feels driving out of control every lap !

oldtimer , did yall get paid ? dang i missed out on that ! i would race for free just to get a chance to run with you guys ! tell jesse thanks for the push , thats the fastest i have ever gone around that track ! now i know how # 27 feels driving out of control every lap !

thats the one of only few times that night it showed what was under the hood ... i have to convence this motor the handling is alot better and it has our permission to go fast now ..we had to slow it down to finish the last few races ..now it doesnt want to go ...got any ideals ..david if your not out of control in every race .your not going fast enough ..and josh ..pinto.s never die ..

Archived