thanks

HiTech

JUST WANTED TO SAY .THANK YOU FOR A GREAT FATHERS DAY WEEKEND .THOW IT WASNT AN ALL FUN WEEKEND FOR YOU ...MY MEANING IS I .WE WORKED YOU VERY HARD SATERDAY . .WORN YOU PLUMB OUT ... I WAS HARD ON YOU SOMETIMES NOT MEANING TOO .BUT I KNOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHY IT WAS THAT WAY ..YOU KNOW DO THIS .DO THAT .WHY ARENT YOU DOING THIS .... AND WITH TWO OR THREE OTHERS CALLING ON YOU .IT MADE IT EVEN HARDER ..I KNOW I WORN YOU DOWN ... THATS WHAT FATHERS ARE FOR ..RIGHT .LOL ... ... FOLKS I SAY THIS ON HERE CUZ I THINK ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO ..I WANT EVERYONE KNOW THAT MY 16 YEAR OLD SON .WORKED HIS TAIL OFF .AND I AM VERY PROULD OF THIS FINE YOUNG MAN ...... HE DOEsNT ALWAYS GET THE THANKS HE DESERVES .. .WASNT ONLY THIS LAST WEEKEND /BUT THIS ONE REALLY STANDS OUT AND IS SPECIAL ........ .. SON I KNOW YOU DIDNT GET TO GIVE ME A PRESENT LIKE MOST DO .BUT THATS REALLY OK ..NOTHING IN A BOX CAN REPLACE TIME WE SPENT TOGETHER ...

LOVE YOU DAD ....

Old Timer,

You hit a home run with this post. Nothing ever will take the place of togetherness and your son will go through life with that special lesson you are teaching him which will make him a pretty good old guy just like you are.

Dano :)

Old Timer,

You hit a home run with this post. Nothing ever will take the place of togetherness and your son will go through life with that special lesson you are teaching him which will make him a pretty good old guy just like you are.

Dano :)

thanks ozzy and dano .. wife and i try to give him the leadership he needs ..she is better at it than i ..i tend to be hard sometimes ...i can only hope as any mom and dad ,, he comes out better than us ..hope we give him the tools to build a better life ...he gets mad at me ..and thats ok ..i got mad at my mom and dad ..... part of life and growing up ..but i have never had him talk back to me in a bad way ..he knows better .lol ..yet i find i dont let him vent sometimes and thats not always good .he needs to be able to let it out sometimes .....i need to let him be a man . i forget he isnt my little boy anymore .... as far the good old guy ..need to take a vote on that one ..lol ..have a good day ..on another note .i hope ozzy.s girl gets alot better .we need him on the track with us ..

Archived