track crew

We would like to thank the track crew for their assistance in helping us load the 70.

Great bunch of guys, freindly and professional.

We'll be back.

Thanks

Mike Merrell

TPS 70

yep you sure made a mess of it ..thanks to you know who ...your car is bad .i know yah will be in kyle .with the backup ..lalo has alot of work ..sergio .has alot of work ..i have some work .we all have some work ..so lets have a work party ..meet somewhere in the middle .. i can rewire our car while you get the other you know who driver to come out and help you .lalo .sergio. fix whats bent ...lalo will bbq .. lol what do you think of that ideal ...... now for the crew and staff ... nice bunch .and hard workers . i know they were panting after cleaning up the 70.s oil ..and lalo.s scattered parts ..and what was left behind from sergio.s car ..and the rocks ..oh and thank god .that all pain and suffering those three drivers who lost cars .went through is miner ..and will hopefully be over it soon .. i know the pocket book may take alittle longer to heal ....

Edited by oldtimer

Sounds good Mike!

But the only time I have to work on the car will be next weekend, half a day Saturday and Sunday.

There is way too much to do, not enough hours.

If TPS would enforce the Rough Driving rules, maybe 3 of the top 5 cars wouldn’t been damaged so bad!

Is too bad, good chance I will not make the next race.

It seems that I keep finding myself as a victim of circumstances!

Congrats to Josh Cournoyer.

Thanks RRS, Mike Cooper and Staff ya’ll are GREAT.

Sergio

Edited by Brazilnut 20

Sounds good Mike!

But the only time I have to work on the car will be next weekend, half a day Saturday and Sunday.

There is way too much to do, not enough hours.

If TPS would enforce the Rough Driving rules, maybe 3 of the top 5 cars wouldn’t been damaged so bad!

Is too bad, good chance I will not make the next race.

It seems that I keep finding myself as a victim of circumstances!

Congrats to Josh Cournoyer.

Thanks RRS, Mike Cooper and Staff ya’ll are GREAT.

Sergio

sergio .we would do anything and what we can to help you ..wished you lived alittle closer ..hope like heck you make it .want to fight this points deal out on the track .not while your setting at home ..and most of all we would miss you ... that my friend is from a rwd team to a fwd team ..you deserve better ..

Hey lalo thanks man. After the heat race i was a little concerend because i could not get that car to go around the track. But we finally got it figured out. Its good to see your ok.. Yea it would have been a blast to run with you again!!

hey we tried to catch you .but dead battery was not helping just plain killed the power when that happens ..lol altiest we had the handling down good enough to see you up ahead ..nice brake checking .where you learn that .lol lol lol ..tps 7

Wow, sounds like I missed a doozy. First and foremost hope everyone is OK. I also hope noone has to miss a race. It was (is) shaping up to be a great finish to the championship.

missed you there .but we understand what your week was like ..and no you would have not like the start ..lalo is being nice as always .but he got knocked into the wall .plain and symple ......lalo had the car to beat ..and we all know it ..i think he would have smoked all of us ..jmo ..ozzy one more little stepping stone to clear i hope ....and we should be alot better . car seems to be handling now .two nights this last week and it ran the same .so who knows .we keep on working that wreck out .now electrical problem ..cant win ..lol

Edited by oldtimer

That brake checking? I dont use anything but the long pedal on the right! You should know that by now! lol lol

lol ... hey you ran a good race this time .you deserve it ..congratz .... jessie said he got to tap you a couple of times on the restarts .after that you know the rest of the story ..

Thanks man i really appreciate it. I just didnt want to take the lead how i did. i gave him room about 5 or 6 laps and the one time i dont i get into him. Not very proud on how i got by him, but im proud on us finally gettin that car back to way it was. looking forward to yall coming back down here for the nationals, should be a blast!!

Thanks man i really appreciate it. I just didnt want to take the lead how i did. i gave him room about 5 or 6 laps and the one time i dont i get into him. Not very proud on how i got by him, but im proud on us finally gettin that car back to way it was. looking forward to yall coming back down here for the nationals, should be a blast!!

well i was standing 30 feet from you two .and both of yah broke loose .he went in to high and lost it .you went in to low and lost it alittle ..good save .. he came down on you to save his and block you ..you tapped him and he spun ..maybe you could of stayed off him .that is left up to you to decide ..they decided it wasnt your fault and i agreed with them .....sometimes you cant help it .. besides your little bump didnt mount to a hill of beans .over his start of the race .. not saying he deserved the tap .. just wasnt up to you to do so for those other wrecked cars ....your racen .. btw ..jessie was sitting back waiting for you two to spin ..darn it only one of you did ..owell ..hey maybe your pinto will be chasing our pinto . now that would be something ...

Edited by oldtimer

Yea i knew something was up when he kept pushing lalo up the track on the start! I was just fortunate not to get caught up in it. I come to find out after the race they havent been the best of friends the past few races. i didnt mean to spin him out, or even get into him, but everytime i got a run he would some how blocked me. ( Gotta love those mirrors)

Yea i knew something was up when he kept pushing lalo up the track on the start! I was just fortunate not to get caught up in it. I come to find out after the race they havent been the best of friends the past few races. i didnt mean to spin him out, or even get into him, but everytime i got a run he would some how blocked me. ( Gotta love those mirrors)

hate to say this .but he isnt really a friend of any of us .. friends dont wreck friends ..we will talk to anyone ..doesnt mean we are friends ...this driver thinks he is the only one out on the track and everyone should move over for him ..i know that sounds mean of me .but every time i start to like him .he pulls this kinda bull.shitif ...he did it to us in 06 and blaimed it on someone hitting him from behind ..funny part was noone was even near him or jessie ..pictures showed that ..we have not forgotten that .though we wont use it to take him out ..drivers are like elephants .they never forget .. but aslong as he drives us clean .he will keep his car ..we wont take anymore slamming from anyone ..even if it cost us our car your going to get it right back ....rubbing bumping is racen .hit and spinning isnt ..we know the differents ..

Yea i understand that

MAYBE YOU CAN HELP THAT YOTA DRIVER .HE NEEDS SOME REALLY BAD ...JESSIE SHOWED HIM WHAT ALITTLE HORSE POWER WILL DO FIR THAT CAR ...THAT WAS FUNNY .DAVE HAS NEVER BEEN THAT FAST GOING INTO TURN ONE ...DARN NEAR LOST IT ..TAIL WAS HANGING OUT THERE IN NO RETURN LAND ...... ON SECOND THOUGHT .IT MAYBE HE HASNT LEARNED HOW TO PUT HIS RIGHT FOOT ON THE CORRECT PEDAL ....DAVID ITS THE RIGHT SIDE PEDAL NEXT TO THE TUNNEL WHERE YOUR DRIVE SHAFT COMES THROUGH TO THE BACK ..IF YOU NEED HELP IN FINDING IT .ILL DRAW YOU A MAP ..

Edited by oldtimer

Yea that is true. I didnt have the power they did either i just have a master of setting up cars, my dad

i think it was all that food david ate before the races .. he cooked some up for me and i didnt get the chance to eat some .... added alittle more left side wieght to his car ..sorry david i will help you out next time .lighten the load up some ...you had a good run .keep it up .and we will see you at kyle .... tracks alittle longer should help your gearing you said you had ..and we will see you aswell josh ... looking forward to both of you comeing ...btw . call the track .i believe you can hook up and stay in the pits over night ..cheaper ......