ASA National Points

Pacecar

I guess that ASA points and regional awards are not important to HMS drivers.

I'd say it's much more likely that John hasn't had time to get on here to read. He keeps pretty busy with his many duties at HMP.

And, as always, if you want the track to answer your question, call the track. Graham, John and Sarah are very good about accepting (and returning) calls.

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it's been another couple of weeks.... and HMP still has no race results or ASA points reported to the ASA-Racing headquarters. Apparently, the HMP association with ASA is limited to the acquisition of insurance and the ASA name. It's a pity that the HMP racers cannot participate in the regional and national ASA cash awards and other awards due to race results not being officially reported to the ASA scoring system. And the HMP racers won't obtain the wider exposure of competing against other racers at other ASA member tracks. I hope that the ThunderHill Raceway racers reap a larger ASA cash benefit if the HMP racers are content to just donate.

and Nick... there's no question being asked anymore in this posting. Just observation and comments.

Archived