$2,000 extra added to Limiteds Modifeds Purse

TRP

rebelracewriter,

Don't you feel like you would do a better job of reporting right in the middle of the action? You could hang out in the pits and get all the in-depth stories. A/C is way over rated so come hang out with the crews. Stand in the infield and smell the fumes. Then we can compare your car dodging skills against the photographer.

sprintsrule....I've already paid my dues there. For the first 9-10 years of my race reporting I usually spent the night sitting in the grandstands....love that sweet smell of alcohol! :) It was a little hard at the poorly lit tracks just to see what I was writing. I'd get frostbite and have my pens freeze up during early or late year shows, too. At SAS I tried from the infield on top of a hauler once......got dizzy....almost fell off. :blink: When I go to the dragstrip, I'll usually hang out on the starting line with Tommy(Pro Tree) a lot. But now I take advantage of any creature comforts I can. B) I still cruise the pits before/after the races, sometimes during intermission.

I am up to reporting from the seat of a racecar....hint, hint... how much more in the middle of the action can that be!!! :ph34r: LMAOOOOOOOO

dancer52, You need to talk to saspeedracer24 who used to be my shooter....he's got lots of experience dodging racecars, funny car parachutes, etc. :lol::lol::lol:

I am up to reporting from the seat of a racecar....hint, hint... how much more in the middle of the action can that be!!! LMAOOOOOOOO

If I had room in my car I would build you a seat so you could report from the middle of the action. ;) Something tells me that is not what you meant though. :lol:

Archived