Track Condition

Mike,

A few of us noticed that the track was consumed with rocks from the pits. Is there going to be anything done about that? Can it be swept before the races or something?

Thanks

Jamie :rolleyes:

HELLO MIKE. THAT WAS ONE OF THE THINGS THE NASKART DRIVERS COMPLAINED ABOUT,THE ROCKS. DUE TO SOME HEALTH SETBACKS,I WAS UNABLE TO MAKE THE TRIP TO RED RIVER RACEWAY,EVEN THOUGH I ALMOST WENT AGAINST MY DOCTOERS WISH. MY GROUP OF NASKART DRIVERS DID STATE THAT WAS THE BEST TIME THEY EVER HAD AT A TRACK AWAY FROM HOME. YOU GUYS TREATED US ROYALLY. THEY ALL EXPRESSED HOW SMOOTH YOU GUYS RAN THE PROGRAM,AN WELL LAID OUT EVERYTHING WENT.I THANK YOU FOR INVITING US TO YOUR TRACK,AN THE GUYS,AN GIRLS, ARE RERADY TO MAKE THE TRIP AGAIN WHEN TIME ALLOWS IT. AGAIN ,THANKS SO MUCH. BEANER.... NASKART PROMOTER.

The track was swept on Friday night as it is every week. The track was even swept after qualifying which is something we normally never do. We did notice that the late models tires did pickup alot of the small gravel in the pits. We have already started the process to correct that. The tons of black little ball things all over the track well that there is rubber that the Late Models put down and I will tell you they put down a ton of rubber ! I dont think the track has been that black after an event in years ! There are some small rocks up very high but for the most part it is alot of balled up rubber. We can now show some of our Rookie drivers that there is a line on the track !

Thanks

Mike

Ok thanks. A few of us were just wondering. It just seemed worse this weekend for some reason though. Anyway...Thanks for the reply.

Jamie :D

we ran after the tsrs race last weekend at kyle ..we did not wear out any tires ..we gobbled up all thier rubber and brought it home with us.. scrape .scrape .. alot .. makes it alittle slipery ...well alot ..lol can you say dirt tracken on asphault ...... see yah this weekend .

Archived