June 7

thumper

Just wondering if all the cars got fixed for this weekend.33,6,88.Thumper is ready,truck is ready,trailer needs rubber.Looks like mother nature might win this round if those weathermen know anything.

Rumor is a new owner might bring out that pesky Neon.Any truth to that?I need another VW for my side,wheres those bugs?

Oh,well Im curious how Thumper will do with less power. :D

Oldtimer in a Neon????If what you have been saying all these years is true,the FWD car will drive so easy,you could probably sit in the stands and let it drive itself.Maybe I will sit with you and we can both watch our cars drive themselves. :lol:

I dont know about being faster with less power but it will be cheaper.Maybe I need to fill my big fire bottle with No/x

Charlie bought it, I dont know his last name, but he use to drag race motorcyles in florida and he was running a honda with the bommers at sts this year.

dang neon will .you have to go miss all this up ..i had em going ...yep gb we could both sit and watch .. that would be a neat trick ..planning on haveing . both our cars at cc this weekend ..to play with randy ..and do alittle testing to boot ..no we arent fast enough to catch randy ..still trying to get this darn car to act right ..probably wont this year .but still trying ...

owell .heck looks like im putting on the fire suit saterday ..i guess jessie thinks ill be safer with the 7 .then with him ..i dont know aboult that ..real rusty .... in fact cobwebs ..lol .just going to see if i can find something in the car i cant see or jessie cant feel ..... play sort of ..have a big race next week ..

Archived