CC Speedway Track Question

bvfd_gordo

I was told that those two "LOOPS" where put there by a filming crew. they were for the cameras. Dont know how true this is.

never heard that one before ......but they do work good for other things aswell .. ..wrecked over them ..pushed others over them ..changed a flat or two on them ..been knocked over them myself ...burned rubber on them ..thats fun ..and havehad a few choice words for them ..that is just one of a couple of things left at this track that has survived ....everything else is history ..

USED TO HOLD UP SHOW WHILE CHANGING TIRE WITHOUT GOING A LAP DOWN!....ASK T. LABONTE...

Remember those days Mike!

lol,

Mel

they use to have a few fights on them too ...... they have been used to make your case aboult where you are in the line up ..after a yellow .... in fact turn ones slab was used in the movie . i think it was called target ,, where our local sam wilcox was the nasty looking pit crew on that stupid little sprint looking car that was on the wrong track with rick rapps car .and others ...

• 1 year later...
I was told that those two "LOOPS" where put there by a filming crew. they were for the cameras. Dont know how true this is.

Those 2 loops were part of a go-kart track. Thet would put a make shift barrier down the front stretch to seperate the lanes. The loops were actually where the go-karts would turn. If I am not mistaken this was in the early 60's. Gary

Archived