IHRA Experience

SASPEEDRACER24

What a night of racing! The Jet Cars and Kenworth lit up the place and the Top Fuel Cars shook em down. Standing a mere 5 feet from the 6000 Horse Top Fuel cars was an experience I will never soon forget. Not to mention getting the opprotunity to see the first sub-4.6 sec E.T. in Top Fuel ever, I was in awe of the sheer speed and earth shattering power. I got a lifetime of memories and hopefully a few good pictures to share with all of you. Wether you are a drag racing fan, of which I don't follow personally, or not, this show was worth every penny and no fan left unhappy. Thank you IHRA and Mr. Zampese for this wonderful night of racing. :D:D:D:D

Marc Roy B)

Saspeed,I couldnt agree with you more,this was my first ever visit to the track,and what a place Todd and Judy have,I too am not real big on drags,but there is no one,and I mean no one that could have left last nite disapointed,that was the best show I have seen,just the fire works alone were worth the price to get in,dont see that good of fireworks on the 4th,the top fuel were just outstanding,I have been to Enis for NHRA, and San Antonio Raceway and IHRA out did NHRA by a long shot,we also seen all the big boys,wheelstanders and jet show and was done around 9:30,Agin being a round track person,I would go back again in a heart beat,my hats off to the Zampese's for puting San Antonio on the Drag racing map,most drivers I talked to in the pits afterwards said this was a top notch place and they would be back.It was also nice to see John Foster from Davenport Iowa,its a small world who know people that you do. :ph34r: (smiley with a full face helmet)

Archived