TSRS and THR

Cummins359

thanks for all the replies, i wasnt bashing anybody. it was an honest question. yes i have been involved in racing at THR since the tracks existence, and longhorn prior to them. Due to the lack of having an internet connection i had no idea that tsrs wasnt gonna run at THR for some idiotic reason. course they made decisions like this before. :rolleyes:

I just wish the rest of my team would go back to plantin taters in the dirt, its alot less of a headache :P

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

Charles, that is one of the very best descriptions I have read on this website as far as TSRS & THR. I have always respected what you have to say, you seem to put a lot of thought into what you post. I personally know how you have always supported local racing at THR & Longhorn, during those days. I am proud to say I raced with you @ Longhorn for those two years in our Street Stocks, fun, fun, fun! I think that is where you named me "Hotrod", LOL. TSRS is very proud to have you as one of our drivers and your team as well. It is truly sad that your fans will not be able to come see you locally, but we are proud to have them join us @ SAS, CC & HMS to watch you run. It is going to be a very exciting season!

Archived