Season's Greetings

txtom

It has been fun to read the postings since cabin fever has set in, but let's put the gloves away for a moment, stop fussing about crate motors, and reflect on what is important this time of season.

We all know someone who is deployed to Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea, and a hundred other locations around the world in defense of the freedoms that we cherish; Let's remember all our Military Members during this holiday season, and say a prayer for their safe return.

It doesn't matter what class you race, how much your racing budget is, whether you build or buy your motor; if you have the money to race a car, you are doing all-right. Remember those who don't have Christmas at their house because they can't afford it. A dollar or two in the kettle, or something for the Toys for Tots box will make a big differance for some family who doesn't have what you and I do.

And to everyone on this board, a very Merry Christmas, and a great New Year, and I look forward to seeing everyone first week of racing in March.

Tom,

I could not agree with you more! Its almost 3:30 in the AM on Christmas morning and I thankful for many things.

1. That the reason for the season has blessed me with so much and I give many thanks!

2. That I had the freedom to come and go as I pleased because all of those service men and women that have and or currently defending the rights of this great nation.

3. The fact that as you said, it doesn't matter about the racing or the motors or anything else for that matter other than the reason for the season.

I wish everyone a very merry christmas, a happy and joyous new year, and the best in the 2004 reason season.

Archived