Thunderstock ( Boy Scouts of America )

50 to start

Mod 4

50 to start

This event will start on Friday Night

We will have a practice session plus Legends on Friday Night

Saturday Night will be qualifers for Sunday Night

Sunday Night will be Feature events

If you do not run Saturday night there is a $75 entry fee on Sunday. If you race Saturday there is no entry for the weekend except for normal pit pass and transponder rentals.

The United States Super Trucks will start in Altus , Oklahoma www.altusspeedway.com The trucks will run a full program in Altus on Saturday night. The trucks will earn points and will be paid in Altus. The points will carry over to Red River Speedway www.redriverspeedway.net on Sunday night. The trucks will be split into two groups Texas vs Okahoma. The Trucks will run a full program at Red River Speedway on Sunday night and we will pay full purse on Sunday at Red River Speedway. We will also announce the winner of the Texas vs Oklahoma ( Red River Speedway vs Altus Speedway )

Saturday night after the feature events as we are waiting on the Texas Trucks ( Which will be leading the points !!!!!! ) We are going to have a pit party , Camping is FREE , We will feature the Blue Ticks , BBQ , Cold Beer , Soft Drinks and alot of fun. The cost for the pit party is $2.00 per person with a portion of the proceeds going to the Boy Scouts of America !!

Are you still going to run the hornets? If so do we have to be there all three nights?

Jamie :huh:

We look to have a some great cars coming in for show. I think the Texas USST trucks will beat the Oklahoma USST trucks ! We look forward to the event.

Thanks

Mike

David ,

Bring the camper out as long as you bring me something to eat !! We do plan on qualifying all cars.

Thanks

Mike

well he still owes me some food from the last tps race we had ...he promised and let me down ...lol ..best have it ready next month david ..dave if you have tried to call me my phone is junk ..it found out what a vice can do to it .. it will not ever give me problems again ..just have to go get a new one ...our car is comeing around now . so we are looking forward to getting back to red river ..maybe put a better showing than last time .

hey mike, nix my last question...lol...I just finished reading it a little more slowly and saw the last few sentences lol sorry

Jamie

okay, i take that back. I am sooo confused. lol

Jamie

ok now take it slow and read! sat. is two heat races if u start in the front on the first race the second race u will start on the back. u should get passing points "if u pass anyone" and then they will take the points from the first and second race, add them up and that will give u ur starting spot for sun. :blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

:P HaHaHa Matt...very funny. anyway...so we have to pay the 25$ both nights to race? thats the only thing i am still confused about. cauyse you had mentioned something about it would cost 75$ on sun if you didnt race sat.Thats it.

Jamie

:P HaHaHa Matt...very funny. anyway...so we have to pay the 25$ both nights to race? thats the only thing i am still confused about. cauyse you had mentioned something about it would cost 75$ on sun if you didnt race sat.Thats it.

Jamie

The 75 dollars is only if you run SUNDAY ONLY.......

So BOTH nights we have to pay regular amount to get in and race? :huh:

Jamie

The 75 dollars is only if you run SUNDAY ONLY.......

Archived