Racing on Drugs...

speed demon 7

Listen to the announcers on this video. This is before this kid ever got busted. Get him help, but he will never race NASCAR again. He was going to be one of the great drivers if he would have kept his nose clean.

nd another one with him involved...

and I found another

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aymKBqIBGDM

This is one of the same, but the end has an interview with Shane, and he sure does sound F'd up.

He sounds like a real P O S. I hope he never races again. EVER.

He's runnning USAC in California right now, I think.

so does that mean that dale sr and jeff gordon (who both have had there fair share of wrecks and have moved alot of people) where on drugs at the time????? i guess hmiel only wrecked people to get the caution to come out so he could get another bump.....what ever

He's runnning USAC in California right now, I think.

so does that mean that dale sr and jeff gordon (who both have had there fair share of wrecks and have moved alot of people) where on drugs at the time????? i guess hmiel only wrecked people to get the caution to come out so he could get another bump.....what ever

if i where to accuse any one of being on drugs it would be steven wallace

or like ron white said "you cant fix stupid"

Lynn,

you know what I am saying. The guy has been caught on drugs more than once, tested after a race and suspended from NASCAR. Then you watch these races, and whatch his racing style, where he bumped people out of the way, and his actions and how he talked on camera. He sounded F'd up. As for Steven Wallace, We all know people who we would say, man, if they got drunk or did drugs, they would be crazy because they are just that hyper or stupid, well, that is Wallace. I am pretty sure he has been drug tested several times.

Hmeil may be straight now, but I am showing videos of around when he was caught doing drugs. You look at different things after you know they MAY be on drugs.

shane hmiel wins again the latest speedsport mag. reports

that shane drove his first usac "sprint" car race and won

i think that is three in a row two in the midget and 1 in the sprint

with help people can change way to go shane

Archived