Thanks/Congrats

trk31

just wanted to first thank HMP. the place was packed, the racing was great and we left at 9pm after the late model race. yall have it together.

Congradulations Rusty Mirth (and the entire 07 team), that was the best race of the season so far. The way you run on a short budjet shows us all how hard your team puts in the effort. Congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great race to all the other drivers. The respect that is given to one another shows what a class act this series is.

Thanks from the entire 31 team.

Thanks Brent Bell and Waste Management as well.

Jim,

I have to agree, I think this class is definately one to watch. I talked to people after the race who said that our race was one of the most exciting to watch as we went door to door and their was good racing everywhere on the track. I also have to give a big thanks to Waste Management for helping out with these couple of races. I hope that they like the series and maybe take on as the series sponsor for the rest of the season and beyond. I know that the staff at HMP is doing everything possible to fill the stands and it shows every week.

I have to say I was a bit surprised with a large portion of the crowd leaving after the Late Model race and not staying for the Monster trucks which were a gas.

Congratulations to Lynn Hardy for his pro-stock win and runner up Ty Daniels. That class also has some great side by side racing.

I thought Jim Albert showed a great deal of maturity and class during the last portion of the Pro Truck race. He had many, many opportunities to move Rusty - who was fighting a loose condition on turn exits - out of the way with his front bumper and take the win.

Congrats to both Rusty and Jim for the exciting, clean show they put on for the fans, many of whom were there for the monster trucks. They'll be back...

Nick

Way to go excell. Nice to see some props from Albert too. Class

Post Script,

Debbie Williams really missed your dad at THR this weekend. ;)

I thought Jim Albert showed a great deal of maturity and class during the last portion of the Pro Truck race. He had many, many opportunities to move Rusty - who was fighting a loose condition on turn exits - out of the way with his front bumper and take the win.

Congrats to both Rusty and Jim for the exciting, clean show they put on for the fans, many of whom were there for the monster trucks. They'll be back...

Nick

With the new impound rule I have had a chance to watch some racing this year and I kept thinking when is he gonna do it and he never did. :)

Thanks Jim, I appreciate the clean racing, I will try and return the favor(no guarantees) :D

Definatly the best group of guys to race with. Its great that at any given time you can find every driver hangin out at some ones pit. This week D.L. hosted the party.

My Team is without doubt one of the hardest working crews out there and they always give me a truck that handles well and stays together. BIG THANKS TO MY CREW!!!

Thanks Jim, I appreciate the clean racing, I will try and return the favor(no guarantees) :D

Definatly the best group of guys to race with. Its great that at any given time you can find every driver hangin out at some ones pit. This week D.L. hosted the party.

My Team is without doubt one of the hardest working crews out there and they always give me a truck that handles well and stays together. BIG THANKS TO MY CREW!!!

Congratulations Rusty, awesome run!!

Did you get any of your crew guys to wash your wheels?? (LOL)

We will see you at THR.

Jeff

Archived