Thank you TPS

Pumpkin 29

Just wanted to thank all the drivers and officials for the well wishes. It's been tough not being able to do much but when my wife read the letter and saw all the signitures even she was impressed. I know there is alot going on right now,but what impressed me was the professionalism the way it is run and hey not everybody is perfect but you do the best you can. Anyway, Thank you for making me part of the TPS family and I look forward to racing as soon as the Doctor releases me. ;) Bobby B TPS #9 :ph34r:

Just wanted to thank all the drivers and officials for the well wishes. It's been tough not being able to do much but when my wife read the letter and saw all the signitures even she was impressed. I know there is alot going on right now,but what impressed me was the professionalism the way it is run and hey not everybody is perfect but you do the best you can. Anyway, Thank you for making me part of the TPS family and I look forward to racing as soon as the Doctor releases me. ;) Bobby B TPS #9 :ph34r:

can i race your car ..i mean heck you cant do it .now ...get that hand well ..

if your to chicken to race just say so ..i didnt see john deer logo on you car ..so why use a poor little helpess deer be your excuse for not racen ..tell the truth ..a chicken was crossing the road toget to the other side and you tried to eat him ...... or it is the other truth your not saying ..susan beat your butt ..didnt she ...you can tell me on here ..i wont tell anyone aboult it ...i promise ..

if your to chicken to race just say so ..i didnt see john deer logo on you car ..so why use a poor little helpess deer be your excuse for not racen ..tell the truth ..a chicken was crossing the road toget to the other side and you tried to eat him ...... or it is the other truth your not saying ..susan beat your butt ..didnt she ...you can tell me on here ..i wont tell anyone aboult it ...i promise ..

That got momma laughing , I see the bone doctor on monday probably have to start rehab. Momma says i wont make the next race, but we will see. Mike I still have that pinto in yoakum if ya need it. Just need to pick it up and all I want is the motor out of it. Let me know. I was told deer season was open but you cant use a gun, next time, I use a truck!!!!

That got momma laughing , I see the bone doctor on monday probably have to start rehab. Momma says i wont make the next race, but we will see. Mike I still have that pinto in yoakum if ya need it. Just need to pick it up and all I want is the motor out of it. Let me know. I was told deer season was open but you cant use a gun, next time, I use a truck!!!!

JESSIE ASK ME ABOULT THAT PINTO ..YES WE ALWAYS NEED MORE SPARES ..AND THIS CRAP ISNT OVER WITH THE 7 .. WORKED ON IT ALL DAY DOING SOME THINGS WE HOPE WILL WORK ..TAKEN OUT TO CC SATERDAY .TO FIND OUT ...I HIT A DEER WITH MY PICKUP ..SAFER FOR YOU .BUT IT SURE DONE SOME DAMAGE TO MY TRUCK ..$3000 worth ... and that was just two weeks after my truck was stolen and they hit a post running from the law .and did $4500 worth that time ...hey did most of the work myself and made damn near $2500 .on both wrecks ..

Bobby: I asked Mike Knotts to custom prepare the get well card. When I took it around for signature prior to the April 12th TPS race at THR, everyone was eager to sign it.

Get healed up and back to TPS racing as soon as you feel OK.

Neil

Bobby: I asked Mike Knotts to custom prepare the get well card. When I took it around for signature prior to the April 12th TPS race at THR, everyone was eager to sign it.

Get healed up and back to TPS racing as soon as you feel OK.

Neil

neil i think susan beat him up ...

Archived