A FORD WILL WIN

thumper

I predict a Ford will win the Thunder Car race this weekend.I dont know which onen,there always swapping positions.I bet it will be a good race too.

The reason for my predicition is both Thumper AND the Pesky Neon will be doing repairs this weekend.The machine shop called and said my head had a hole they needed to weld and it will not be ready in time.With all the other cars being Fords,my bet is safe.

Good luck you guys,be safe and I will see you in a couple of weeks.

WELL HELL I GUESS WE NEED TO TAKE OUR FORD ...BE OUR BEST CHANCE ..LOL ..THATS BAD .BOTH FWD.S WONT BE THERE .AND THATS THE ONLY TIME A FORD CAN WIN .....SOUNDS LIKE THATS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING GB ....CALLING ALL FORDS CALLING ALL FORD LISTEN UP ..GO TAKE THE MONEY ..GB AND WILL ARE GIVEING YOU YOUR BEST CHANCE ....GB HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ALL THE FORDS FOR YOU AND WILL TO STAY HOME ALL YEAR ....SHOULD BE WORTH THE PRICE ..... LMAO ...SEE HOW THIS LOOKS GB .....SORRY ABOULT YOUR HOLE HAPPENS TO THE BEST .....

OT,any car can win any race and you know that.All Im saying is a car thats at home broken CANNOT win a race.And with no other brands running right now even I can predict the winning brand.Cannot predict the winning driver.How bout you?

I predict a Ford will win the Thunder Car race this weekend.I dont know which onen,there always swapping positions.I bet it will be a good race too.

The reason for my predicition is both Thumper AND the Pesky Neon will be doing repairs this weekend.The machine shop called and said my head had a hole they needed to weld and it will not be ready in time.With all the other cars being Fords,my bet is safe.

Good luck you guys,be safe and I will see you in a couple of weeks.

Damn, that's gonna hurt......

A ford almost won last saturday. Had that race been one or two more laps. The neon prolly wont be quite as fast as it was since I have to put the old motor back in. I would like to be there this weekend but I dont think I can pull off a motor swap before then. Its a big deal with all that crap under the hood, plus its a fwd. Its pretty much like working on a street car minus the ac. its an all day job.

I will make a prediction that a dodge will not win lol!

the honda is not legal has stock gas tank the black neon that raced there last year is not legal has stock gas tank and something else :D cant remember what BMW could win if he showed up he is fast

OT,any car can win any race and you know that.All Im saying is a car thats at home broken CANNOT win a race.And with no other brands running right now even I can predict the winning brand.Cannot predict the winning driver.How bout you?
A MUSTANG ...

There is a BMW, he raced the first night. ran good. all the hondas that ran in 2005 are sitting around somewhere. I know where one of them is but its pretty beat up. motors blown I think. The acura integra is gone but I think he was building another but never finnished it.

Archived