For Immediate

bigfat

Back of the Pack Motorsports, formerly known as Stuart Motorsports, will undergo yet another name change. This name change has come at the request of a Texas Speedzone legend. I am proud to introduce

DARE

Dragon Ass Racing Enterprises. B)

The legend to be named later also accompained his request with the art work. Here it is.

post-3652-1208229926_thumb.jpg

Edited by bigfat

a Texas Speedzone legend.

DARE

Dragon Ass Racing Enterprises. B)

The legend to be named later also accompained his request with the art work. Here it is.

What does Oldtimer have to do with it? I mean the new name surely fits, are you guys moving down to CC and relocate the whole operation?

The only TSZ legend is OT, just ask him..... :lol:

What does Oldtimer have to do with it? I mean the new name surely fits, are you guys moving down to CC and relocate the whole operation?

The only TSZ legend is OT, just ask him..... :lol:....

BETTER THAN BEING A . ...RAT ...A RIVER RAT THE WORST KIND ....LOL... NO THANKS BIGFAT .THE THOUGHT OF US TEAMING UP ..WELL THATS TO MUCH FOR TEXAS AND AUTO RACEN . NOT BIG ENOUGH TO HANDLE SUCH A GREAT TEAM WE WOULD BE ..ME BEING A LEGEND AND YOU WANTING TO BE ..MY BRAINS AND YOUR SKILL.S WELL THATS TO MUCH ..

While you are setting up these teams with interesting titles Jody, why not start up something for future racers. You could call it Future Auto Racing Talent. What do you think?

I once saw that on a tee shirt at a race track in Ohio but I am sure it was not copyrighted. :lol:

While you are setting up these teams with interesting titles Jody, why not start up something for future racers. You could call it Future Auto Racing Talent. What do you think?

I once saw that on a tee shirt at a race track in Ohio but I am sure it was not copyrighted. :lol:

My grandson had a shirt with that on it.

My grandson had a shirt with that on it.

Thats pretty cool Tom. I saw it at Sharon Speedway in Hartford, OH (Dave Blaney's track) around the year 2000. It had the acronym FART in really large letters and the full title after each letter much smaller.

LMAO when I saw that.