Weather looks great for Thunderhill Raceway Opening Night!

debwill

The forecast for tomorrow shows clear skies, with a temperature range of 40 degrees to 76 degrees. We couldn't ask for a better weather outlook for opening night! Hopefully, it a good omen of great weather for the rest of our race nights.

Hope to see lots of y'all at the races . . . and be sure to bring your jackets and blankets.

I understand that some changes have been made to the sound system, etc., so I hope y'all are as excited about the start of 2008 racing season as I am.

Looking foward to seeing all of the drivers and my racing friends . . .

If they still have problems with the sound system they should talk to whoever did the system up at Red River. That was one of he best sounding systems I have heard at any track (at least from the pits).

Can't wait to be back at Thunderhill!

you aint kidding on that . heck of a sound system ...clear and didnt blow our ear drums out ...... deb trying to finish both cars ..getting over four days of flu hasnt helped at all .nasty stuff ...jessie and lisa have been doing most of the work ..along with thier two regular jobs ...i think i have worn them out ...maybe i can drive then :D ...... anyway looking forward to being there while dragging our dobbers ten feet behind us .... just leave the lights on for us ..