I-37 entry

Harlin Covert

This was forwared to me from an I-37 competitor who informed me that he got if from the I-37 website:

++++++++++++++++++++++

We have raised the entry fee for drivers only to $40.00. This also will be effective on the next scheduled race of April 11, 2008. Pit crew members and spectators to the pit area will remain at the current fee of $25.00. Children six and under will still be admitted free.

Aaron,

Not too sure what you mean, but the person who sent it to me was simply passing on information that is already available on the I-37 website. Not too much different than post press releases that someone sends to us...

Nick

Interesting but STS pit passes are structured the same way I believe... I do think its kinda odd for them to make this change only to release it on their site... I believe the current registered drivers were either called or mailed letters to. In my honest opinion this prob should have been handled at the track during the drivers meeting then let the changes go into effect next week. Hope this doesnt affect the lower classes that have had a good turnout...

Marc

Interesting but CCMS pit passes are structured the same way I believe... I do think its kinda odd for them to make this change only to release it on their site... I believe the current registered drivers were either called or mailed letters to. In my honest opinion this prob should have been handled at the track during the drivers meeting then let the changes go into effect next week. Hope this doesnt affect the lower classes that have had a good turnout...

Marc

No, I am pretty sure at CCS its $25.00 for local drivers and $35.00 for touring classes

Interesting but CCMS pit passes are structured the same way I believe... I do think its kinda odd for them to make this change only to release it on their site... I believe the current registered drivers were either called or mailed letters to. In my honest opinion this prob should have been handled at the track during the drivers meeting then let the changes go into effect next week. Hope this doesnt affect the lower classes that have had a good turnout...

Marc

No, I am pretty sure at CCS its $25.00 for local drivers and $35.00 for touring classes

Sorry ment STS.... lol...

Archived