General Mills to leave the Petty #43

Brad

Bobby Labonte races his Nationwide car part time...has a contract expiring at the end of the season...has veteran experience to help a new team...driver is t.b.a. but Richard says he thinks Bobby will stay with Petty. :huh:

I'd like to see him in the #33 car next year.

maybe they will give that wimmer kid a chance. he is good enough to run races to help with owner points, but not good enough to run for the drivers championship. that is a little messed up. kind of like the teams use kenny wallace as a relief driver, but none will give him a chance in their ride full time.

thought he had good chevy equipment at gibbs, must have been the crew chief. lol. i like bobby, but it sounds like he is pretty loyal to petty and trying to get them a win. loomis said they are in the works for a contract to keep him at petty the rest of his career. rcr needs to try to get lyght (sp?) in the 4th car to prepare rcr for the future. either that or put his grandson in the 4th car so he can learn from harvick and burton.

I did realize yesterday that Bobby needs to get out of that Petty 43 and finish out his career in a competitive ride. I'm a Labonte fan and to watch him out there just kinda riding around is tough to watch. Especially when every Saturday in the JV series he seems to do just fine for a different team.

I promise that Bobby would win again in an RCR car, Jeff Burton's career revived, come on RC, save Bobby's!!!!!!!!!!