frame work ..

HiTech

who does frame work in or near cc .and wont charge an arm and leg ..our frame is tweeked alittle . . wheel side hit wall . i dont think it is diamond .. car is tube from rear of front stock snoult ..to rear of car .....looking at maybe cutting it off and building anew ..just depends ..

I just figured out Oldtiners handling problems!!!! aAll the wheels on one side will not handle very well.

ok poorboy .did you get your jollies ...the right front side ..other words ..the right front wheel hit the wall .and bent some of the frame just behind the spring bucket .sorta roled it inwards towards the motor .. added camber that i dont want and alittle more caster than i want ..makes it alittle shorter wheel base than i need ...loads the motor wieght forward of the spring alittle more than it needs ..in short .its screwed up ...but can be fixed ..with a pull here and there ..does this help ..if not give up trying ..this a serious question ..lol

ive used a pole .a tree and a backhole ..... and one dump truck . on others ....... this bend isnt like hitting the wall and crumbling the frame backwards ..all ziggy zaggy ... it roled the frame inward towards the motor right inline with the spring bucket ..this typ of bend is hard to fix ...if it doesnt work ,ill cut the whole front off and have to rebuild ....

I used a telephone pole, actually a light pole to fix my pinto one night. This is so redneck. I backed the car up to the pole with about 15 feet of chain. Gave it a couple of yanks it didnt really do anything so my boss says back all the way up to the pole and let it eat. So I put it in first gear and took off as fast as I could. It yanked the CRAP out of the car and then the lights went out. Well, as it turns out I jerked the pole so hard that the light fixture broke, swung down and hit the side of the pole and knocked the light out. But it fixed the car. The next day we called the electric company and told them the security light was out and they promply came and fixed it.

well the man that pulled it said it made some awfull sounds .....took some pulling ..but it looks great ..took a tape to it today .and after some work here and there jessie and i think it will be back to form ..we will see tommorow i hope in practice ...i told the man he could not hurt it anymore than we did ..so go at it ..cross fingers ..

Archived