bigfat ..

big just to let you know ...i just made it home /at this moment ..jessie and lisa are at work at this moment getting things they needed to get done this afternoon ....after you and mr mason left we started haveing problems as was said to you ... we could only muster speeds of 25 mph .upwards to 70 ..25 up and 70 down hill ..not very good ...we replced the cap and rotor .... when we finaly made it to marble falls about 3 hours after lunch. stoped at autozone and replace both o.2 sensors ....that help for aboult ten miles ..back to pokie along ..called lalo and he called harry and harry was nice enough to come and get that 28 off me ..it was killing us ..aboult 5.30 we made it to sa ....yeeha...the best part is ..harry offered to haul the 28 all the way to cc tonight ..but we ended up letting harry haul it to the lake house in mathis ..harry is a class act .and we will always be in dept to him ..he got us here before daylight ..lol ..really not that funny right now ..... the truck speed after harry unloaded me ,jumped up to 70 .mph all the way to cc ..go figure .... what a weekend wasnt it ..bad handling car ..your blown head .and ten thousand other bs stuff that went on ..that story later .. good night ..

That really sux oldtimer, I got home about 6:30. If yall hadn't stopped at the Hard 8 and ate with us maybe my bad luck wouldn't have rubbed off on yall. Sorry about that. I'll be heading down to Corpus this morning with the 24. Holler if yall need something.

That really sux oldtimer, I got home about 6:30. If yall hadn't stopped at the Hard 8 and ate with us maybe my bad luck wouldn't have rubbed off on yall. Sorry about that. I'll be heading down to Corpus this morning with the 24. Holler if yall need something.

maybe i wont sit so close to you sugar plum lol ......nothing to do with you ..we had a bad week starting friday a week ago .wrecked car ..all week fixing it ..not getting the time to tune up the suberban ...driving all the way up there . car not handling .motor was good [edited out by Nick Holt, 3/31/08] and even though we had our great luck ..had fun ...

Archived