Flag Man

How is the guys eye? It didn't look too good. I heard that he came back from the hospital. What was the diagnosis?

On another note, any word on the drag racer next door that rolled his car over the guard rail and into yalls back yard.

On that drag racer, I heard that when he rolled the car over the wall and through the barbed wire, that the barbed wire ripped him up alot. also his jaw was hurting because his open face helmet came off from the force and went farther down the track than he did.

gotta watch out for that drag racin, it's pretty dadgum dangerous :huh:

there should be a rule outlawing open faced helmets from every motorsport,,,,,,and the idiots that don't tighten them tight enuff.

i apologize if the strap broke.......but those are the only two reason with ANY kind of force that a helmet should come off.

hope i get to run ur track ,,,,it looks sweet.

I was told second hand that the Drag racer , suffered many cuts , bruises , broken shoulder , cracked C-1 in the neck area. They said he has been released from the hospital and is looking for another drag car. We wish in and his family a fast recovery from his accident. His helmet was still straped when found about 50 yards from the car.

Mike

Man, we got there right after the dust settled and he was in the ambulance (guessing, one was leaving without lights on). We saw that car and I thought Dr. Danger had already done a practice run. Sure happy that fellow is okay. That had to be a wild wild ride. Tighten that chin strap, might not get so lucky next time. Only takes one pass outa 1000 to send you to the other side.

Archived