TPS

bigfat

Oltimer I dont think any of your cars have ever beat my brother or me at that. So its obvious that we know how to set up cars. Lets see 3 championships and a rookie of the year all in the past 5 years hmmmmm.seems like we know what we are doing.

: ................................................................................

..... like i said get one together and come play with us ..

EJ moving up to full size cars is the best thing you did. I wish I could and someday I probably will, these freakin four bangers are getting mighty EXPENSIVE!!!!

They were and are EXPENSIVE Ariel .the new sport mod was expensive to get started but will even out here soon ...it cost alot to go fast with a 4 banger..

OT,don't make excuses for a good finish!!!!!!

it isnt an excuse for a good finish ..had you seen what that car did all day and the night before .. i didnt do a very good job at fixing it ..i through the book at it and some i made up .and that car didnt like me ..so i have to give 1000 percent to the driver ..he drove a wrecked car for all she had ..its bad when you tell your driver you cant help him ..and dont know what he will have in a car ..im strieght forward with him .and will admit i didnt help much ..thats a team .he picked me up for what he did with it ..i asked for a top ten and he gave me a top five ..could not ask for more ...jessie was the winner that night .

OT i was only messing with you dont get huffy buffy ....i dont have a little car nomore i moved on to full size cars now ...so i cant race with you ///but you never now when i could show up

i never take you and tim wrong ..... i like messing with you and tim ..... your both good at what yah have done ...

If a Ford didn't win, I would have been surprised.

The current TPS Research & Developement rules have made things pretty difficult for the FWD contingent and provided the Ford contingent with major rules concessions.

But, like all R & D rules, this one is not set in concrete.

Nick

the pro4 rules are concrete at cc speedway. Im sure the rear wheel drives have that in the back of their mind.

Archived