mystery slick spot

thumper

Last nite was a strange race,Im thinking the mix of tires the pro 4s the super streets and thunders used were not necessarly compatable.I could have sworn there was a line of oil just above halfway that claimed Johnny and almose me but the track crew checked the whole track and did not find anything.Overall this wae as slick a track I can remember and made for some great racing.You really had to be on the wheel and that Super Stock race was a good one.Maybe Im just getting too old and skeeret.Thanks Johnny for racing me clean so many laps door to door.That race was yours if you had not found that misterious slick spot first.

,, I'd like to thank all the DRIVERS for coming out ,, I enjoyed saturday nite at the track. I'd like to Thank The FANS Too, and The last one I'd like to thank is Top dog for that BAR B Q hot dog <_< but the good news is he left a big fork in the pits ,, so now I have a new big BBQ fork :lol::lol:

gb we got some dirty rain the other night ..and it isnt coming off with out water ...that was most likely the problem ..i dont know if it was a slick spot ..you two guys bombed into turn one like yah had ten inch tire.s you trying to pass....... johnny trying to stay ahead ,, was a really good race untill ....and i have to admit .i was not pulling for a wabbit to win ..lol sorry ...;'

Archived