Rainbow Man in Colorado

Rainbow Man

Had first practice in the car yesterday car is great just need some more seat tyime and we will loosen it up a little and all will be fine. car ran 17.50 straight off the trailer on 1/2 mile asphalt so not bad. We will practice on Wed. April 9th then race on the 12th April. It was 67 degrees yesterday and woke up to snow on the ground on Sunday morning you got to love it.

• 1 year later...

I'm unable to scan any pictures at this time of racin action shots. they are on I-25speedway.com under photos CARC Mods on 25 July 2009. when I can get my printer scanning problems fixed I will post some pics. Also our club website is modcoupes.com ck. it out too. Jim Bredeson

• 6 months later...
I'm unable to scan any pictures at this time of racin action shots. they are on I-25speedway.com under photos CARC Mods on 25 July 2009. when I can get my printer scanning problems fixed I will post some pics. Also our club website is modcoupes.com ck. it out too. Jim Bredeson

this was in Cheyene,Wy. on 30 May 2010 things we sell and my car with lifetime friend and Crew Chief Roger Mysch

post-3-1276038749.jpg

post-3-1276038777.jpg

• 2 years later...

end of 2011 bad crash before and after throttle stuck at 100mph car maybe be at SAS for Octoberfest this year reframed and very fast

post-3-1342595723.jpg

post-3-1342595728.jpg

Archived