3 John Bolen

4 Chris Fontaine

5 Brandon Johnson

12 Trey Mitchell

14 Steven McCurley

18 Eric Wallace

33 Greg Davidson

No further details at this time.

Stefan ran up front the first 1/2 of the race.The right rear went away(cords showing at the end)and he slipped back to 14th.Mike talked to alot of racers after the race and noone had anything like that(cords showing)happen.We raced/tested there alot last year and never had wear like that on any tire.Hopefully it was just a bad tire!!!! :(

Edited by landlord

What was the deal last night at Mobile - I heard the race took like 3 hours to run because of so many crashes and only 12 cars ended up finishing - Was it the tires? I heard Stephan Davis had a flat leading and Greg blew out a tire in practice -

I think there was 17 to finish Stephan was running 1 and 2nd most of the race till tires went bad (wires showing)greg did blow one then car didnt run right after that (not sure)

we heard they was going to check on the tire deal

The time of the race was so long because they were only counting green flag laps. If they had been counting caution laps, the race would have been a 35MPH affair. Steven Davis has worn out a tire and ended up with a flat in his last 2 races. He needs to have a little patience. McCurley looked good until he had the flat. Anytime you put 36 cars on a half-mile track, you are going to have wrecks. The flagman was not starting the race until the cars were just about to the flag stand. I heard several drivers complain about this causing wrecks in turn 1. Also there were several mentions on the radio about Peltier's car being illegal.