John Mandabach

360MotorSports

Even though we didn't have our car there, we had an amazing time! The crowd was fantastic, and the pits were full of energy!! Every track official, and all crew members had their hands full! Great job!! The Bakers and Mandabachs have set the bar 5 notches above par!! Well done!!

The Weir Crew

Edited by weirracing

Thank you but it really was a tremendous team effort by many sponsors, racers, Graham, Sarah, Dean and and the entire HMP staff. I hope that this is just the tip of the iceberg. Thanks to all of you for the continued support. I will not forget it nor lose sight of the many who have always been her to support the facility.

See you all on March 29th for the Trucks Drive America Free Night. It is FREE general admission for everyone and $1500 to Win in both ASA Pro Late Models and Pro Modifieds. (note to self...buy many more hot dogs) lol

Sincerely,

John Mandabach

Edited by Houston Motorsports Park

You know, if this thread said, John, you screwed up, or John made the wrong call, or John, your in idiot, everyone would put their 2 cents in. But when it is telling someone they did a good job, all is quiet. I for one have seen and heard from John on a lot of things taht are coming up and think we are going to need to put the drag strip grandstand on a swivel so that people can sit on that side. I bet there were 4k people in the stands this weekend. It feels soo good to go out there and race and look up and see more heads than empty seats. Good job John.

Guest HUFF MOTORSPORTS

John,

You did a tremendous job filling those stands. It feels good to be down in the infield looking up in the stands and seeing all them people. Ours Thanks goes out to John, HMP Staff and Sponsors for a job well done.

And lets don't forget all the people working the consessions. Hats off to our announcers Bob and Mick they are the best.

I do beleive that taking the racecars to Fiesta and other locations makes a big differance, anybody that can show thier cars please get involved whenever they can.