THR slashes Grandstand Admission Ticket Prices

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Thunderhill Raceway Public Relations

Thunderhill Raceway slashes Grandstand Admission Ticket Prices

Introducing $10 Adult General Admission in 2008

KYLE, TX (March 14, 2008) – The staff at Thunderhill Raceway (THR) is making a bold move to fill the grandstands in 2008 – by offering its fans a reduction in cost to watch the races.

Starting with its season opener on April 12, Thunderhill Raceway will offer its grandstand admission to adults for only $10. This new admission rate will be $5 less than the adult admission cost that’s been charged for the past few years.

Several other changes are also being made to make racing more affordable for its fans – including free admission for children and discounts for senior, military and public service personnel.

Free admission will be offered for children ages 12 and under, when accompanied by an adult. Senior citizens, police officers, firefighters and EMS personnel will get a $2 discount, with the presentation of official identification at the gate. Active military, with the proper ID, will be admitted for $5.

Mary Ann Naumann, THR’s Owner/Promoter, is reaching out to South Texas stock-car racing fans by reducing admission costs and asking them to help her fill the grandstands.

“As long as we can start seeing the grandstands filling up, we plan to continue to offer these discounts to our loyal race fans,” said Naumann. “And, hopefully, we’ll also see lots of new faces. So, we’re encouraging everyone to invite their friends, neighbors and families to come out and enjoy some of the best stock car racing in the state of Texas – at Thunderhill Raceway – and save themselves some money at the same time!”

Thunderhill Raceway is also proud to introduce one of the best concessions around, the newly added “ThunderGrill”, owned and managed by Richard Hamilton.

Two special scheduled events will be excluded from the reduced admission price break – the 4th Annual Allstate NASCAR Racefest on April 19 and the Allstate Texas Stock Car Spectacular on September 26 and 27.

For more information, visit the Thunderhill Raceway website at www.thunderhillraceway.com. Information on the Allstate NASCAR Racefest can be found at www.texasracefest.com.

###

As a military member I can tell you this helps A LOT!! I will definitely be there more often (in addition to the spectacular and still hoping for a USAC show).

Basically, it pays for most of my gas to drive up there and back....

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

I have to tell you that this is the best thing that could happen to ThunderHill with gas prices and everthing else that seems to keep going up. It is nice to see something actually go down in price and I have to say WAY TO GO H.E. AND MARY ANN. This will help the racers that bring there families to the stands and help the racer with the saving for gas, tires, and food.

Great Job guys/gals,

Jay Simon

WOW !! I think this is a great move by the Management of THR!!

BUT ..... This only sets the stage for a successful season for THR. We all should now take an active role

in spreading the word about the price reductions and the 12 and under Free with Adult ect..

Too much on the line not to get involved and help keep this track going as long as possible !!!

• 5 weeks later...