Quick update

SassyCassie14

as of this afternoon, the bathrooms are DONE, COMPLETE.

the grandstands and pit stands are getting there. there will be some workers out there tomorrow working their little hearts out to get them finished.

as far as the track, Jim and Greg Rhomer have been working on the track since tuesday afternoon.

Jim just called me and said, "the track is perfect". it will be ready for tomorrow night.

so guys and gals get your cars ready and let's have some fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to your stories, Reb! Wish I could be there myself...

The new owners/promoters have put a lot of effort, time and money into improving things at the track. Here's hoping that everyone will get behind them and give whatever support we can as they go through the learning curve that faces every new racing organization.

Jim has been around racing a long time and knows very well that there are always a few boo-birds who just can't resist trying to degrate the folks who step up and make racing possible for the rest of us... My hope is that everyone will pull together - in spite of the boo-birds - to make this work.

Nick

Be sure to check out the TSZ home page. We've made I-37 Raceway the feature story for today.

James,

I hope you'll send some pictures from tonight for us to post tomorrow.

Reb,

I always look forward to posting your stories. Maybe I'll even try to venture into the dirt tonight too!

Jim, Cassie and the Gang,

I wish y'all the best of luck tonight with your season opener!!!

Be sure to check out the TSZ home page. We've made I-37 Raceway the feature story for today.

James,

I hope you'll send some pictures from tonight for us to post tomorrow.

I will definitely be sending pictures. Just don't think they will be ready by tomorrow. I have to make sure I send quality pictures. Don't worry, you'll get them. ;):D

Archived