Where's Big John?

Josh42

I guess you haven't heard.

The beer brewery in San Antonio burned a couple of weeks ago.

Big John is probably out searching for other "connections" that will help to slake his thirst.

He will be back as soon as his supply line is re-established :D

lmao

Drew Carey after not taking a shower or shaving in 3 weeks. :) j/k

Odds are he is either working (who woulda thought?) or he can't make bail....again. I think we need to put up a fund for BJ to help him make bail. PM me and I will tell you where to send the checks. :P

Naw, c'mon..

I think Big John ACTUALLY FOUND a single woman at the TSRS banquet who gives him all the beer he wants, and now she's got him handcuffed to the bed (and he's not objecting, as long as she gives him a six-pack a day)..

:D:P;)B):lol:

BIG JOHN SIGHTING !

Big John was sighted at a local mall dressed in a Santa suit. The line to sit on his lap was very short. ( OK, 1 kid) Santa whispered in his ear and the little kid ran back to his mother in an obvious state of distress. He said Santa smelled like beer and gasoline and made crude remarks about his momma. Unconfirmed reports have Jason dressed in green tights playing Santa's little helper. Jason was also reported to be hitting on the Cheese Girl in front of Hickory Farms, saying that she smelled extra cheesy. Stay tuned for more Big John sighting.

Big John Sighting #2

Another unconfirmed sighting of the Missing Big John was turned in today. Reportedly Big John was seen in a cute little sailors outfit standing outside the gates of the NEVERLAND Ranch. Michael Jackson's security guards called police when the little tike was seen guzzling 40 ounce colt 45's. A scuffle ensued and 13 officers and security guards were injured when they tried to confiscate his beer. Big John was last seen climbing the 12 foot security fence yelling for Michael to come out and play. Also seen with big john was a BOBO imposter dressed in green tights and toting an 8 pound brick of Mozzerella cheese.

Reportedly Big John was seen in a cute little sailors outfit

I didn't think "little" could be used with "Big" John..that must have been SOME SAILOR'S OUTFIT!

:lol::lol::lol:

ANOTHER BIG JOHN SIGHTING??????????

NEWS FLASH.......Manitoba, Canada

The snow plows are trying to clear the main highways in Manitoba after neary 6 feet of snow fell in the last two days. Officials are mystified over the disappearance of over 2000 cases of beer from a Budweiser truck that was stuck in the snow. Investigators said there was a set of large footprints coming out of the woods leading to the truck and back. They also found the biggest pile of yellow snow on record in this Canadian province. Perhaps the most mysterious thing they found was 8 foot tall yellow letters in the snow that spelled JOH. Eye witnesses reported seeing a large creature that smelled of gasoline near the vehicle before the road was closed. Apperantly the lock had been broken from the cargo doors with a solid block of frozen Mozzerella cheese. The missing cargo has an estimated street value of over $48,000 Canadian.

Big John sighting #4

A special thanks goes out to one of our sharp eyed regulars for the next BJ sighting. LateModel04 swears that Big John can be seen in the back ground of Paris Hilton's video. Brad said, "I have played the tape over and over and over, slow motion and backwards. It looks like Big John John in the background ,laying on the couch and eating cheese. " Thanks for Being so attentive LateModel04. Keep those BJ sightings coming.

im back. been a while. after all the prision time and hiding in 6 feet of snow i finally made it home. although i did at one time have a helper in green tights, he got left at the penthouse club and is now a male stripper. i cant believe yall made a fuss over little ol me. i should have the internet this week, and ill be back better than before, cause when you are as bad as me, there is only one way to go.

big john

WELCOME BACK BIG JOHN ! Man you have had some some adventures in the last couple of weeks. I hope curious George does well as a dancer. What was up with him and the cheese? I'm glad you are back, I was running out of material.

I'm almost afraid to ask, but, does she stuff cheese in your g-string instead of $$$$. BOBO is Michael Jacksons pet monkey. It looks like your picture here on TSZ! LOL

Archived