THR Enduro Pictures

dancer52

I think that's just the shadow of your purse, wee wee boy.

Not me, I'm retired. Can't hang with the talent these days.

Christine sent me her pictures to post.

post-29-1204606735_thumb.jpg

post-29-1204606841_thumb.jpg

post-29-1204606917_thumb.jpg

post-29-1204606954_thumb.jpg

post-29-1204607258_thumb.jpg

post-29-1204607301_thumb.jpg

post-29-1204607333_thumb.jpg

post-29-1204607376_thumb.jpg

I don't have a comment on the first two, except that if you weren't at the banquet to hear Jody Wayne's speech, you really missed something.

I thought the interviews idea by Aaron and the JRA gals was great. I didn't know what to expect with their questions. Those two girls handled the interview so professionally. You should be proud of them, Aaron.

And the scoring with the flop clock was a challenge, and not because of the scorers. They did an awesome job. The problem was the wind. Handling papers on a clipboard in that hurricane yesterday and having Jody Wayne on my scoring team made things really tough!

Debbie,

I am Very VERY Proud of Brandi & Kaitlyn!!! They shook off the jitters real quick.... & Yes Those Questions were AWESOME!!!!.. They are saving the list they had for Mary Ann... If you think the ones they asked sunday were priceless... JUST WAIT!!

Jody.. You retired because Mona is a better driver & your tired of being shown up!! This weekend was a blast... had to take monday off to recoop

Edited by abrungot

Marc,

It must have been the question about my first boyfriend. After all, it was a long time ago! LOL

Christine,

I'll be glad to share the short jokes with you. But then Milton always has to add the age stuff to it - just can't win!

all i know is that if i ever got good at this racing thing i would use the dancer clan and c. parks to be my press agents... i totally sucked at the enduro and with all the pictures you would have thought i was a real contender.....lol thanks for the support

Edited by looneedude

all i know is that if i ever got good at this racing thing i would use the dancer clan and c. parks to be my press agents... i totally sucked at the enduro and with all the pictures you would have thought i was a real contender.....lol thanks for the support

Thanks Lynn...lol I have more that I think you'll like but I haven't had a chance to post them yet. I'll let you know when I do.....