Texas Pro Sedans purse

Texas Pro Sedans again increases purse at RRS

The March 29th TPS purse at Red River Speedway has increased again. Additional sponsor money has become available thanks to the efforts of David Wright who promoted the sponsorship of $100 from Ken's Pizza of Iowa Park, Texas. This sponsorship will add $5 to each purse position 1 - 20 to reimburse all race starters for the RRS transponder rental fee.

TENTATIVE PAYOUT IF 20 TPS CARS START FEATURE:

1 -- 655

2 -- 430

3 -- 305

4 -- 280

5 -- 255

6 -- 225

7 -- 205

8 -- 185

9 -- 165

10 -145

11 -135

12 -125

13 -125

14 -125

15 -125

16 -125

17 -125

18 -125

19 -120

20 -120

$ 4,100

Non-Qualifiers will be paid if more sponsor funds becomes available.

Results e-mailed & FAXed to all. Winner’s checks US Mailed by Wednesday.

All members of the 33 year old Texas Pro Sedans series organization are being notified by this post about

the 3rd purse increase for the TPS race at Red River Speedway on March 29 .

Membership Requirement: All drivers are required to hold valid 2008 Texas Pro Sedans membership to drive on track. One race TPS memberships are available for $20. Car number priority goes to TPS full season $60 members.

Entry Notes: Entry Fee - $75 - per car if paid two weeks in advance by mail/check and

completed entry form. (Entry fee is refunded until car passes thru RRS the Pit Gate)

$100 - per car if paid late at track in pits.

To file an entry: Neatly complete entry form and mail to the TPS Office.

Entry Forms and the Race Bulletin are available on:

http://www.texasprosedans.com/

or by contacting

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

3222 Leyte Drive

San Antonio, TX 78217-4018

210/655-3222 office

neilupchurch@sbcglobal.net

thanks to all who have contibuted and thanks mr wright. look foward to meeting you..Ozzy

Thank you Ozzy. Can't wait.

I guess that confirms the rumor I heard that Osburn Racing has added a new hired gun to their stable to take on Sergio and Ja Lane. Jody(Big fat) to the TPS 24 for next season. Red River Shoot-out is going to be excitng I just hope I can pull in a top 10.

I guess that confirms the rumor I heard that Osburn Racing has added a new hired gun to their stable to take on Sergio and Ja Lane. Jody(Big fat) to the TPS 24 for next season. Red River Shoot-out is going to be excitng I just hope I can pull in a top 10.

wouldnt that be something ..bigfat in a small car ..he will find out what racen is all aboult .lol ..big you cant spin the right rear tire like you did at cc ..either youll spin .or the rear end is broke ..

Not sure if It'll be for the entire season. I think Ozzy said for the Red River Race. I'll have to get with him on the rest of the details. Can't wait to get out there and have some fun. Thanks again Ozzy.

Archived