Street Stock Rules

poorboy

The CC Speedway rules are published on their website.

If clarifications to the Street Stock rules are needed, perhaps someone at the speedway can provide the information you are seeking. I'm sure their contact information is posted on their site.

Apparently, however, this is not just about rules because I have had to remove one post in this thread and remove a thread earlier in the day from some folks who were bashing the track and otherwise trying to stir up trouble.

Discuss the issues? Yep. Bash the track? Nope.

Nick

Since there is no response and people should know before Saturday, the response I got from track management over the phone was this:

-aftermarket bodies are legal

-don't have to have stock floor pans or firewall

-must have front clip, not required to have stock clip past rearend anymore

-must meet engine rules

-no coil overs

I asked about moving front suspension mounts, didn't really get a solid answer. I asked how they were going to check to see if front mounts were stock location or not. Really sounded like it didn't matter as long as they had stock front clip

Anybody who has a clue how to set up or drive a TSRS car is going to dominate. They just said that if they were too fast then they would add more weight. I said that is not the point because they can put the weight anywhere the want.

So I would say that TSRS cars are legal as long as they meet engine requirements.

looking at the rules, i dont know many tsrs cars that will comply, have to move the motor foreward, no aluminum shocks, didnt say no quick changes, but did say no aluminum in the rear end, no mini clutches and there are other rules that would make it hard to convert over to run super street.

big john

Don't pay attention to the CC Speedway rules, apparently they are out the door. Our super streets have to have stock rear frames and factory floorboard and firewall. Wouldn't be hard to change shocks and move the motor forward. Big difference between cars. Weight, geometry, brakes, etc

If they stick to the engine rules posted on the CC website, very few, maybe zero, TSRS cars would be legal to compete.

Big John had a good point about some of the other rules also.

I understand and agree with you guys' concerns, but I think everything will be OK.

Archived