USMTS 10,000 TO WIN TO BE HELD AT MILLICAN MOTOR S

JULY 11th thru JULY 13th,2003 RACE AT MILLICAN MOTOR SPEEDWAY 10,000 to win and 1000 to start!EVERYBODY WANTED A USMTS RACE IN HOUSTON!!!!THIS RACE IS NOW A USMTS SANCTIONED RACE!!!WHO WILL WIN--A LOCAL OR OUT OF STATE DRIVER??Will be running this race in conjunction with COWTOWN speedways Oct. race{don't know if Bo's race will be USMTS} and as soon as I can get together with Bo we'll let everybody in on the details!Two of the fastest quarter-mile tracks in the country,and were going to make this a racing extravaganza!!!STAY TUNED FOR DETAILS!!!!!!! Sorry about the edit ,but will let everyone know what the other class running will be at time of details!!!SORRY WE HAD TO CHANGE THE DATES,BUT HAD TO MANY CONFLICTING SHOWS ON THE 4th of JULY!!!!Thanks to Todd and USMTS for getting together with MILLICAN MOTOR SPEEDWAY and making this a DREAM come true for the SOUTH!!!!!

<< THIS RACE WILL DELIVER THE BEST MOD DRIVERS IN THE NATION--SO MAKE PLANS NOW!!!!! >>

-------------------------

MMS-THE PLACE TO RACE!

Brh

Finally a Good show for the Houston area. Havent raced there yet but

Looking forward to this one . Always wanted to race with i mean follow the runt.

Myself i think a local will win ....this traitor just wants to get in the show first, see ya in july

"Follow the runt"---LMAO Lege9mod, I figured you would be well rehearsed at following Howard around. But I guess he was always running Big H late models while you were at Battleground. Good luck making that show, looks to be a tough crowd.

OBTW, Welcome to texasspeedzone!!! You see a copy of this month's Rat Traxx yet," Mr. Picture on the Front Page?" LOL

Reb, no i havent been anywhere that has one, where can i get one?

i havent been to any races, trying to get my stuff together before i go back out and its killin me to wait but i want to be better prepared than mcallen.

send me a paper or tell me where i can get one up here. cya

And no i never raced with howard he was in wedge cars when i was racing

i just watched him back then (amazed) and still am.

Archived