GB & Thumper

racevw112

These races were open competetion types.There were track champions from several states at all 3 races.I was proud to represent CC Speedway at each of them.Out of over 50 entries I dont remember another asphalt car.I wish more CC cars colud have made it but it was championship nite at home each time.It would be great to have a race like this at home sometime.It would be hard to draw cars this far south.With the Edna and Houston cars it might be possible.I guess we need to see how we do on our own turf first,now that theres only one track running us now.Time to go to bathroom or leave the small house.

Diesel just went up again. :ph34r:

BJ34,yours and Wills cars as well as mine with a stock cam are legal for RGS so they must be legal at Edna too.How long before those racers figgure out a modern car is as fast as an old hotrod?And factory stock.You could probably take your Neon to RGS and win just as it is AND be legal.

Dont worry,the big car counts are comming.All we need is to convert V8 guys to 4 bangers.It makes econimical sense.And when the V8 guys start building Thunders and using the knowlege they have,the racing will be tremendous.

im going to squash that pumkin on your shoulders into 29 pieces ... that my friend would be a great improvement ..anyway stay out of this and get that car ready ..

I'm working my a** off trying to get the car done. That's why I have n't called. And GB I didn't know we had a common friend I call him SHISKA I guess you call him Bob. small world.

well worked our butts off for two weeks and got both cars too the track today ....one car needs work the other wasnt to bad /the carb was not in agreement with us today ..but over all good day ..the 7 car turned its fastest lap ever today and that was with out the carb working right ...half to three quarter throtle ..thats it ....anyway get back to work ..

Archived