whats new?

thumper

you know what would be kind of cool to do is put a modern 4 cylinder engine in one of those pro 4 cars. I have heard some of those cars have honda and mitsu motors in them. What if you put one of those turbo neon motors in one, 230hp 250lbft torque stock at something like 5500rpms. you could run that motor for years trouble free. prolly get one of those neons wrecked for pretty cheap. Now that would be a fast class. That could be the late model of the future.

well another good car would be a nissan sentra spec v (The SE-R Spec V is rated at 200 hp (150 kW) @ 6600 rpm and 180 lb·ft (244 N·m) @ 5200 rpm and comes with a 6-speed manual and optional limited-slip differential. It is capable of 0-60 mph times of 6.4 seconds and a 1/4 mile time of 14.9 seconds) with that comming from the factory i would have to agree with you gb a real fast factory car perfect for a thunder.

I wonder if Pepsiblue is reading this.I think it would be great if they posted a couple of photos of that VW late model that creamed the competetion at Gator 2 years straight.

Sorry i haven't chimed in sooner. Haven't been to tsz since about mid last week. The photo racevw112 inserted was from the waco race, i believe in 05, man was it cold that year....in the upper 30's/low 40's at race time.

Still have the dirt track vw. It's been sitting since the last gator race in 05, so we need to do something with it. The body was getting a little tired, so we're putting a new one on. The color scheme will change a little bit, still be blue but with a lot more white.

gb, let's see...................a large piece of lexan in the front and rear window areas?????????hmmmmm.

but, as you said, my mileage is starting to show and not sure i can get the son the do any asphalt. might be into a dirt race, though.

as racevw112 said, the red car has gone to seattle, wa. long story, but i did enjoy the short time we spent with the TPS guys. We were made to feel extremely welcome by a great bunch of people. Big & i would like to thank TPS and its members for the experience.

when it was new............................

post-3-1203953615_thumb.jpg

When I see these pictures of Bill's car the saying from the movie "Tombstone" comes to mind,"YOU CALLED DOWN THE THUNDER,WELL HERE IT IS!!!!!!.......................this is an incredible car and needs to be seen in person to believe it!..................by the way I have a picture of Bill winning a race in an old vw bug,THE YEAR I WAS BORN :D ..........................RANDY

When I see these pictures of Bill's car the saying from the movie "Tombstone" comes to mind,"YOU CALLED DOWN THE THUNDER,WELL HERE IT IS!!!!!!.......................this is an incredible car and needs to be seen in person to believe it!..................by the way I have a picture of Bill winning a race in an old vw bug,THE YEAR I WAS BORN :D ..........................RANDY

uh-oh, now i got randy stirred up. oh, well..................you're too young or i'm too, uh...seasoned!

it's not pro 4 stuff but it does fairly well on dirt, hp doesn't always win the game...........ya got to handle

Archived