TPS Purse Increase

March 29 TPS race at Red River Speedway

ENTRY FEE is $75 … per car for this race …

LATE ENTRY FEE increased to $100 cash if paid at track

Projected purse increased to $4,000 (if 20 cars):

1 -- 650

2 -- 425

3 -- 300

4 -- 275

5 -- 250

6 -- 220

7 -- 200

8 -- 180

9 -- 160

10--140

11--130

12--120

13--120

14--120

15--120

16--120

17--120

18--120

19--115

20--115

The official TPS ENTRY FORM will be sent to all on TPS e-mail list by Feb 15.

NOTE: Entry fee is refunded IF car does not pass thru the RRS Pit Gate.

The official TPS Race Bulletin may be delayed until early March due to

TPS needing motel and insurance information from RRS.

TPS QUALIFYING TIME TRIALS - 2 Laps - Qualifying line inverted by order of entry.

In the event Qualifying Time Trials are not held of completed, grid for two Qualifying Heats

will start “heads-up” by order of postmark of paid entry and neatly completed ENTRY FORM.

Ties of entry postmark will be broken by 2007 TPS driver point standings.

Technical Inspection: To avoid failing Technical Inspection, first time cars having not

previously raced with TPS must be pre-certified by advance telephone discussion with:

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

c/o 3222 Leyte Drive

San Antonio, TX 78217-4018

210/655-3222 office

neilupchurch@sbcglobal.net

you laying your money on lalo .instead of us ..come on after all we have done fer you .and you go against us ..what kinda friend are you ....///oh i get it ..you think your going toget the money ..lol ... we have to remember one thing .we are not the only cars racen that night ..yo know the 70 .20 .55. local whatever thier numbers are ..

ALL T.P.S. DRIVERS # 66 DID'T LOOK SLOW AT CC LAST TIME .

i think he finaly figureD out what that pushy thingy on the right floor board was all aboult .. the pedal that is to the right of the brake pedal that is ALSO right of the clutch pedal ... lol ..sorry arial [PIECE ]

OLTIMER YOU BRINGING SOME MEAT FOR B.B.Q. BRING SOME TAPES OR D.V.DS I AM BRINGING V.C.R. & D.V.D PLAYER. IN MOTOR HOME

okie dokie ...heck i have to see if mine still work ..ill probably try and combine them onto one tape .you know what winnings i have on tape .with some other good racen that i didnt win ..and some nasty wrecks from other classes mixed in ..i still want to see my only short claim to fame race i ran with tps known as tida back then ..lol..

Archived