Introducing Myself, Ty Coad

Monster Jam Racing

Hello to all the race car drivers and fans on Texas Speed Zone. My name is Ty Coad, and you may or may not have heard my name a few times on this site. I was responsible for organizing the Democross event that went on during Monster Jam in mid January. Through that event I was able to meet some great people, one of them being Mark Odonell. Mark proved to be a great asset to my event and a stand up guy. I had told Mark about my background in sales and promotions and Mark informed me that the I-37 Raceway may be in need of someone to help in in those two fields. We then decided that it would be benficial for me to attend the drivers meeting to make some contacts and meet Dr. Gonzales and his wife. I quickly learned of the love that race cars drivers have for the sport and the thanks that they have for the new owners re-opening the track. I have recently been employeed by Dr. Gonzales and Mrs. Gonzales to head up the sales department and coordinate promotional events with Mark throughout the race season. I will be working closely with Jim, Cassie, Mark, and everyone else involved including racers and fans to make I-37 Raceway a track that everyone can be proud to represent. We will be approaching prospective sponsors this upcoming week, as well as working on t-shirts, logos stickers, and other promotional material that you can display to show your patronage. I do not pretend to know racing, however I am eager to learn if you can help me. I welcome any questions, comments and criticism, just go easy on me!! You can also email me for a quicker response. Thanks again.

Ty Coad

I-37 Raceway

tcoad@satx.rr.com

untitled.bmp

just go easy on me

Boy you picked the wrong place for that Ty!!!! :lol::P:D LMAO

Really, there's some great people on here and few trouble makers, but I won't mention any "crazy" names. LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Wish the best for you at I-37, you'll see me around there from time to time.

I am not!

Had the pleasure of meeting TY during the monster jam... he has personality and loves being around the sport..those two mix real well in this game ,so he will be a great addition to the track... good luck to you and i will be glad to buy one billboard from you...haw is that for an easy sale!... frank t

Ty & I-37 - congratulations

It was really great meeting both Mark and Ty at the Monster Jam. They are both great and will be great assets to the track. If y'all ever need anything in the Buda area just let me know and if you ever stop by THR pits stop by and say HI. Hopefully we will make it to I-37 this year to check it out. Did you ever decide if you were having a "Grand Stock" class?

Ty & I-37 - congratulations

It was really great meeting both Mark and Ty at the Monster Jam. They are both great and will be great assets to the track. If y'all ever need anything in the Buda area just let me know and if you ever stop by THR pits stop by and say HI. Hopefully we will make it to I-37 this year to check it out. Did you ever decide if you were having a "Grand Stock" class?

I am pretty positive that we are not offering that class this season, however any questions pertaining to the rules or things of that nature should be directed to Jim, Mark or Cassie. If you need contact info I can get that to you. Thanks for the kind words Mr.& Mrs. Fitch.

Ty

just go easy on me

Boy you picked the wrong place for that Ty!!!! :lol::P:D LMAO

Really, there's some great people on here and few trouble makers, but I won't mention any "crazy" names. LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Wish the best for you at I-37, you'll see me around there from time to time.

Thanks Mr Hallas, I am going to do my best....and yes Mark is trouble maker....just kidding Mark!!!

Welcome Ty, this racing season is stacking up to be a good one. Hope meet you soon. Randy Yount

Thanks Mr Yount, I look forward to meeting you as well. Talk to you then!

Ty

Had the pleasure of meeting TY during the monster jam... he has personality and loves being around the sport..those two mix real well in this game ,so he will be a great addition to the track... good luck to you and i will be glad to buy one billboard from you...haw is that for an easy sale!... frank t

Thanks for your support, not only of myself but the track as well. I will send some info over by way of PM regarding the billboard. Please email me with any questions that you have about the sponsorship, and we can meet up soon. Thanks again.

Ty

tcoad@satx.rr.com

Archived